Thursday, April 05, 2007

Change on the Range


Attention music fans: This is the last week of double-duty for the Range Life show on RadioBoise. There's some new stuff happening on the schedule, and we've finally hit a point where I can step back and do my thing once a week like everyone else.


I'm hanging on to the Friday 1 to 3pm slot, which is a good thing. And my hope is that I can shift and juggle my work schedule around so that I can get down to the studio on Friday afternoons and do the show live. I can't make that a regular thing just yet, but I'm working on it.


This week, there's loads of new stuff on the shows. New music by The Ponys, Palaxy Tracks, Cloud Cult, Hail Social, Young Galaxy, Page France, Palomar, The Black Dog, and Cloud Cult debuts this week.


I'll also be laying down more relatively new stuff from The Arcade Fire, The Shins, American Analog Set, Panda Bear, Lusine, and 31 Knots, as well as a cool Calexico cover.


And I've dug up some great old tunes by Yo La Tengo, Townes VanZandt, Pavement, and Lali Puna, among others.


To come: LCD soundsystem, !!!, and a new track from the upcoming Fridge release.
Tune in.

No comments: