Monday, October 15, 2007

Catching Up

Although the New York trip lasted a day longer than we'd planned, we did get back just fine, and we've been so busy since then I haven't had time to write a single thing about the trip. But I've got notes, and I'll be putting them and some pics together very soon and posting it to the travel blog. Here, I'll make extensive note of the Arcade Fire/LCD Soundsystem show we caught while in NYC.

But not tonight, as Interpol and Liars are playing the Big Easy. I'll be doing that instead, thanks.

Other things of note to be hitting this blog soon:
  • Thoughts on Radiohead's In Rainbows.
  • Updates on Boise Community Radio's progress toward obtaining a license and frequency.
  • Notes on Les Savy Fav's Let's Stay Friends.
Check back, would ya?

No comments: