Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New on the Range

Okay, Imma try this again tonight. I think it might work this time. Range Life's been in repeat mode for a good month+, and it's time to get back to it.

LOTS of great new stuff. So much that any attempt to throw it all at you will be a bit schizophrenic. So that's what we'll go with.

The Arcade Fire have a new album out, of course, and it's a sign of my daily schedule right now that I've yet to pick up a copy. But I'll hit the Record Exchange before showtime and come prepared.

Matthew Dear's new one is pretty amazing, and I've got an advance of that. What else? School of Seven Bells, Sin Ropas, Jon Hopkins, Mount Kimbie, To Rococo Rot, Department of Eagles, Pantha du Prince, and a whole lot more.

Tune in, 5 to 7, www.radioboise.org, and see if I can get myself out of the house and downtown for a few hours.

No comments: