Thursday, January 12, 2012

Range Life: Extended Version

Hello out there in 2012 land. I've been away from this blog a bit, again, but that's gonna change, again. There are changes afoot, and the one that I want to alert y'all to first is that Range Life, on RadioBoise, is going long.


Starting in 2 weeks, on January 30, we'll be going 3 hours instead of 2. That means I'm on 8 to 11pm every Monday.

While this may not seem like such a big deal, it really will impact the playlists, along with the arc and general tone of the show. I get to stretch out a bit now, play more of the instrumental music and longer tracks that so often get bumped when I'm in the control room trying to cram everything I want to play into 2 measly hours.


Hopefully, this also means more thought about new music and trends in music and in what I'm interested in and listening to, which, again hopefully, means more words here about music. More of the actual dancing about the actual architecture.


So, stick around. Tune in, log in, hold me to it. I think this is going to be good.

No comments: