Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Creeping Crud

Stuck in that sluggish middle ground between being sick and being healthy.

I had one bad day, last Thursday, when I was sick enough to skip work and sleep til noon-thirty. How often do you get to do that anymore? The next day I worked at home, feeling better enough but not wanting to cough whatever this was all over the office.

Over the weekend I flipped between being better and getting worse, never really doing either. And today, Wednesday, I'm still much the same.

I'm not riding hardly at all--only to work a couple times. I'm skipping the Y, and I'm laying around a lot. But still, the same crap. And it appears this is some sort of epidemic, spreading among co-workers silently and slowly. And the bad thing is, this is one of those illnesses where you mostly feel ok enough to come to work, so everyone does, and we keep spreading it around, and it'll take forever to go away.

Blah blah blah. I hate this shit and I'm ready to be done with it. The holidays are about here and I've skiing to do.

No comments: