Monday, November 19, 2007

Cram It


Check out the new digs:


Over the weekend, my stuff was moved from my small office to my tiny brand new cubicle space. See, being that my team is working on the "cutting edge" products, top brass thought it prudent to build a new workspace, innovative in its design and conducive to collaboration and creative thinking.


So we got cubes. And now we've got all the space and air and feng shui that was available to Julie the Time-Life operator. Almost.


Funny that everyone who's come to check the new space out is struck silent before offering sympathy or condolences.


I'll try and keep tabs here on how my Dilbertification affects my psyche or current level of job satisfaction. I have a pretty good idea how this will go, but I'll try to stay open minded.


If only I could turn around without banging my leg or head on something...

No comments: