Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New on the Range


The New Year is here, and the new music is flowing.

Headlines go to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, who are putting out their anxiously awaited new CD this month, Some Loud Thunder. It comes out on the 29th, I think, but I've got it. Ha ha!

Actually, you can have it, too. If you pre-order it through Insound, you get it shipped to you upon release, and in the meantime, you can download the whole thing from them. That's right--$13, you download it now, and when it comes out, they send you the actual CD. Pretty great deal.

Go ahead: http://www.insound.com/cyhsy/

I've got some comments, of course, some early opinionizing, but I'm gonna just keep it to myself and let it sink in a while before I jump any guns. So check it for yourself.

Beyond that, I've got my hands on some fairly new stuff that will be new to the show. Blood Brothers, Detachment Kit, Sparta, +/-, Love is All, and more, along with some sweet remixes from 13 & God and Four Tet.

So tune in this week, Thursday and Friday, 1pm to 3pm mountain time, on RadioBoise.

No comments: